Registration for the 7th Annual NHMRC Symposium on Research Translation partnering with The Reward Alliance opens 16th July 2018.Register for the Symposium
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form above. Registration must be completed by 26 October 2018 to receive the early bird rates. After this date the rates will increase as per the table below.
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration Type||Early Bird Before 26 October 2018||Standard Rate After 26 October 2018|
|Full Delegate Registration||$535||$595|
Full Registration Entitlements
- Admission to all Symposium sessions
- Ticket to the Networking Function*
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
Day Registration Entitlements
- Admission to all Symposium sessions on the day of your registration
- Ticket to the Networking Function*
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day of your registration
*A ticket to the Networking function is included only if you are attending Tuesday 27th November
Tuesday 27th November, The University of Sydney
One ticket to the networking function is included in the full registration fee and day registration fee on Tuesday 27th November, however you must indicate your attendance at the time of registration.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Cheque / Bank draft: Made payable to ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 26 October 2018 must be paid in full by 26 October 2018 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 27 September 2018
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Symposium Secretariat. Cancellations made by 27 September 2018 will result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 27 September 2018 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 27 September 2018 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Symposium Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
Disclaimer: All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Symposium and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Symposium does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct registration and accommodation enquiries to:
NHMRC 2018 Symposium Secretariat
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: +61 (2) 9254 5000
Facsimile: +61 (2) 9251 3552
- Early bird Registration Deadline 26 October 2018
- Symposium 27-28 November 2018